Super Bowl Champion, Rodney McLeod is sharing his passion for serving his community by partnering with CF Charities to provide Student Health Impact Project (SHIP), a multidisciplinary health and wellness initiative that supports communities facing immense health disparities, to children across Camden, New Jersey and the Philadelphia area.
- Entrepreneur, Philanthropist and Supercar Owner Dr. Larry Caplin: “Just Do The Right Thing”
- Doctor Q&A on NFL’s COVID-19 preparations: There is ‘significant optimism’ for a full season
- Saturday Extra with DOCS Health Works
- Doctor: NFL COVID-19 testing issues gave it test fire drill
- DOCS Health: Helping people get back to work safely